How to reserve equipment and studios using the Booked reservation system.
- Once logged in go to Schedule > Bookings.
- From the dropdown menu in the upper center of the screen select Photo Equipment for off campus equipment checkout or Photo Studios to reserve time in one of the three photos studios in OE184.
- Select the “Create Reservation” box that corresponds with the day and item you would like to reserve.
- In the reservation detail window
- Set the Begin and End times exactly 24hrs apart
- Select the Change+ link to add more items to the reservation.
- Give it a Title (Mandatory)
- Assign the reservation a Class Name, Instructor, and Assignment.
- Click the Create or Update button in the lower right to confirm your reservation.
- Reserving Photo Studios is much the same process except that they are reserved in 3-hour slots.
- Select Photo Studios from the drop-down menu in the upper center of the screen.
- Do not adjust Begin and End times since studios are checked out in preset 3-hour slots.
- Do not add resources to a Studio reservation, just ask for the equipment you need at the cage.
- Fill out the Title, Class Name, Instructor, and Assignment fields.
- Select Create when done.