Installing an ICC Profile.
- Download the needed profile from the paper manufacturer. See the paper list below or go to the manufacturer web page.
- Open the folder containing the paper profile
- Select the “Go” Menu in the menu bar
- While holding down the “Option” select “Library“
- Go to Colorsync–>Profiles
- If the ColorSync folder doesn’t exist in the Library you will need to create it by going to File–>New Folder and name the new folder ColorSync. Within the ColorSync folder create another folder called Profiles.
- Drag the ICC profile you downloaded to the Profiles folder.
- Launch Lightroom/Photoshop. If Photoshop or Lightroom is already running you will have to restart them.