These are usually print head strikes (example) where the print head strikes the paper as it moves across the paper’s surface.
- Canon Pro 1 – Launch the “Canon IJ Printer Utility” by going to System Preferences–>Printers–>Canon Pro1–>Options and Supplies–>Utility–>Open Printer Utility.
- From the drop down select “Custom Settings”
- Check the box for “Prevent Paper Abrasion.”
- Print again
- Epson 3880 – Increase the platten gap by in the print driver dialog.
- Launch the print driver settings by going to “Print Settings” in Lightroom or from the Photoshop “Print” dialog.
- Select “Advanced Media Control” from the drop down.
- Under “Platten Gap” select “Wider.”