Reserving Equipment And Studios In Checkout.
Reserving Photo Equipment
- Once Logged in go to Reservations -> Schedule
- From the dropdown menu in the upper center of the screen, select Photo Equipment for off-campus equipment checkout or Photo Studios to reserve time in one of the three photo studios in OE184
- Select the New Reservation box that corresponds with the day you would like to pick up the item and the item you would like to reserve.
- Give it a Title (Mandatory)
- Set the Begin and End times exactly 48hrs/2 days apart
- Select the Change+ link to add more items to the reservation like cameras, lighting and lenses.
- Select Accessories you need such as: Tripods, stands, sandbags, etc..
- Assign the reservation a Class Name, Instructor, and Assignment.
- Click the Create or Update button in the lower right to confirm your reservation.
- Reserving Photo Studios is much the same process except that they are reserved in 2-hour slots.
- Select Photo Studios from the drop-down menu in the upper center of the screen.
- Select an open studio slot. All the blank (white) fields are available. Unavailable slots will be red or blue.
- Each Studio has 3 timeslots available throughout the day: 8:30-1030, 10:30-12:30, 12:30-2:30
- IMPORTANT: Summer sessions have different hours. See summer schedule.
- Do not adjust Begin and End times since studios are checked out in preset 2-hour slots.
- Do not add resources to a Studio reservation, just ask for the equipment you need at the cage.
- Fill out the Title, Class Name, Instructor, and Assignment fields.
- Select Create when done.