Both the monitor and projector on the classroom teaching station have been profiled/calibrated. Please do not adjust and color settings on the projector.
The profiles for both monitor and projector are installed on the teacher’s station iMac. To set up the profiles correctly do the following.
- Open Display preferences from the Display icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Open Display Preferences
- Select Gather Displays on the Built-in Retina Display panel
To select the correct profile for the iMac display:
- Select the Color tab in the Built-in Retina Display panel
- Select “iMac-022017.ICC”
To select the correct profile for the projector:
- Select the Color tab in the Projector Display panel
- Select “Hitachi-022017.ICC”