phot150 - (1 Unit)
Students study the stock photography market, learn what kind of images work well in stock photography while investigating how this field has grown and will change in the future. Contracts, image protection and Digital Rights Management (DRM) are also covered.
- Course Advisories: PHOT 109.
- Skills Advisories: Eligibility for ENG 98 and ENG 103.
- Units: 1
- Hours: 18 (18 lecture)
- Transfer Information: CSU Transferable
- SBCC General Education: None
- Grading Options: Pass/No Pass or Standard Letter